Mar 5, 2010

It's time to change

Today i had bought myself a box of Jusmate5. Actually the original plan was to buy a set of Herbalife, but to be honest my cash in hand this mth not enuf to cover that. So b4 i change my mind,i bought Jusmate5 this morning while driving to office...hahaha sound crazy rite..

Why i bought it?today my weight is 63kg. for me it's consider fat. my hubby said "berisi sikit". even that sentences dont sound direct to the point, but i know its mean i'm getting fatter or in direct manner "gemuk". Before get married, my weight was around 50-55kg only, but after given married and given birth to 2 lovely kids, my weight rising up to 63kg until now :(...the sad part is i couldn't wear my old shirts and trousers and spare parts can be seen..

i will give you guys an update next week on my progress...wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment